Having studied fine arts and music in France, Brice Mallier's work in visual arts, animation,
and music spans over 38 years and 5 countries. His international experience includes
some of the most prestigious studios like Disney, Paramount, Universal and Warner.
- August 2006 to present: Lead effects animator on "The Simpsons Movie"
and layout effects on "The Simpsons TV show" (Annie Award Nomination)
- "French program" for bassoon quintet, arrangements and playing.
- 2022: Effects animation for "Futurama"
- 2021: Effects animation for "Farzar" at Bento Box
- "American program" for bassoon quintet, arrangements and playing.
- May-June 2015: Animation design on "DC Super Hero Girls" at Warner
- 2014-2015: Effects design on animated shorts at Cartoon Network
- June 2013 to October 2014: Effects supervisor on The SponbeBob Movie 2
at Paramount Animation (Annie Award Nomination)
- 2009-2014: OXI/Caltech Symphony Orchestra as bassoonist